Thursday 22 March 2012

Must be doing something right.

From the start of this blog I didn't expect great things, indeed I have looked at wether I could transfer the content to my other offering, Dorset 3mm.The feedback I recieve is encouraging and I am wondering if I should open this blog to a question and answer format after the debut of Teignford has passed.
Dorset 3mm will remain the focus of my 3mm activities, but this has suffered due to the pressure of producing a working layout for a specific date.
Please feel free to contribute or suggest topics that can be discussed, and if possible I will try to assist.
Remember that the 3mm Society is the Friendly Society, and we only get assistance if we ask and are able to put ourselves out- JFK said "It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for your country". This also equates to modelling. You only get out what you are prepared to put in! Your input will make this blog more interesting and, hopefully convince modellers to adopt the 'Modellers Scale'
I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment